Philadelphia Summer Camps NEW for 2013 in Chestnut Hill and Society Hill!
You can register for camp through our website or by mailing in the registration form in this booklet. Full payment of camp tuition is required for effective registration. Due to the popularity and specialized nature of the camps, space is limited, and campers are accepted in the order that registration is received.
Upon receiving your registration, we will send you a confirmation email and an informational packet specific to your child’s camp(s). This will contain more detailed information about what to bring, proper attire, drop off and pick up procedure, and other pertinent details.
1. Early Registration:
Save 15% off camp tuition for registration received by March 14th, 2013, where your child signs up for four or more full weeks of camp (full days).
Save 10% off camp tuition for registration received by March 14th, 2013, where your child signs up for 2-3 full weeks of camp (full days).
* Different camps may be combined.
2. Sibling Discount: A 10% discount is given for each additional sibling who attends the same full week (full days) of camp.
* Early Registration and Sibling Discounts cannot be combined. The discount with the greatest value is granted.
3. Referral Program: $30 off camp tuition for each “new” family that you refer who signs up for at least one full week of camp (Monday-Friday, full days). A family qualifies as a “new family” if the family has never had a child who has attended a summer camp or year round program at Lavner Camps. The family must list you on their registration form on the “referral line.” You are only eligible to receive referral fees if your child is attending one of our summer camps in 2013. Referral fees are paid in late September – early October of 2013.
* The Referral Program is in effect even if you receive an early registration or sibling discount.
Camp fees are non-refundable, but where a cancellation is received in writing at least three weeks prior to the start of your child’s camp week, “make ups” of the same value will be granted for the same camp within the 2013 summer camp season
Lavner Camps reserves the absolute right to dismiss any student or camper without refund in any summer camp or year round program for any behavior (1) that threatens or endangers the welfare and/or the safety of any camper, instructor, or any other person involved in the camp, (2) is disruptive to the overall camp environment which interferes with the beneficial use and enjoyment by campers and staff, (3) or for any form of bullying of other campers or disrespectful behavior to camp authority. Lavner Camps emphasizes a safe, fun, and healthy camp environment that fosters learning and friendship, and appropriate camper behavior is very important. It is important that every camper feels included, safe, and part of the camp community.
Early arrival and extended day will be offered at all camp sites.
Early arrival is from 8:15am to 9:00am ($10/day).
An 8:00am drop off is available by request.
Extended Day is from 3:30pm to 5:45pm ($20/day).
Lunch options are specified in each camp description page in this booklet. Campers may pack a lunch, or purchase a catered lunch. Catered lunches usually range from $5 to $8 per day. Culinary campers eat what they make but are also welcome to pack lunch.
Mail completed registration to:
332 Trevor Lane
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
* A $35 fee will be assessed for any check returned by the bank